- Follow Reflexivepractice on WordPress.com
- Complexity and evaluation
- Can leaders change organisational culture? – alternatives from a complexity perspective. Complexity and Management Conference June 6-8th, Roffey Park.
- Experiencing uncertainty
- Now booking! – Complexity and Management Conference 6-8th June 2014
- Cricket, identity and the paradoxes of group life
Tag Archives: Varieties of Religious Experience
In an article in the journal AI (Appreciative Inquiry) Practitioner in 2012, the author and AI practitioner Gervase Bushe quotes from some of his personal correspondence with one of the founders of AI, David Cooperrider. They had both been deliberating … Continue reading →