- Follow Reflexivepractice on WordPress.com
- Complexity and Management Conference June 6-8th 2014
- Complexity and evaluation
- Can leaders change organisational culture? – alternatives from a complexity perspective. Complexity and Management Conference June 6-8th, Roffey Park.
- Experiencing uncertainty
- Now booking! – Complexity and Management Conference 6-8th June 2014
Chris Mowles on Experiencing uncertainty Nick Luxmoore on Experiencing uncertainty paradigmrisk on Experiencing uncertainty Nick Luxmoore on Cricket, identity and the para… Chris Mowles on Cricket, identity and the para…
- anxiety Bourdieu change complex adaptive systems complex adaptive systems theory complexity complexity sciences conflict control development management emergence empowerment ethics evidence evidence-based management Foucault future GH Mead group process habitus Hannah Arendt idealisation ideology improvisation innovation international development John Dewey knowledge knowledge management leadership management managerialism meetings mutual recognition natural sciences negotiation NHS management Norbert Elias not-for-profits organisations paradox performance management Pierre Bourdieu planning politics power power relations practice project management Ralph Stacey recognition reflection reflexivity research risk rules schools science scientific method self-organisation social development social science stable instability strategy subjective systems theory systems thinking targets teams theories of change time uncertainty unpredictability Values vision