- Follow Reflexivepractice on WordPress.com
- Complexity and Management Conference June 6-8th 2014
- Complexity and evaluation
- Can leaders change organisational culture? – alternatives from a complexity perspective. Complexity and Management Conference June 6-8th, Roffey Park.
- Experiencing uncertainty
- Now booking! – Complexity and Management Conference 6-8th June 2014
Tag Archives: Appreciative Inquiry
In an article called ‘The Happy Warrior’, which draws on a poem by Wordsworth of the same name, the philosopher Martha Nussbaum takes aim at the positive psychology movement, which is one of the contributing influences on Appreciative Inquiry (AI). … Continue reading